Friday, August 27, 2010

challenge 26

this is the CHALLENGE for let's scrap so come and play with us

Hey!! I am excited to be giving you this week's challenge..... . I can't wait to see what you all come up with. Here is what I am challenging you to do this week....you have to cut your picture in 4
use a butterfly and the color yellow . so that is not to hard I will be looking forward to seeing your
creations in the gallery. rubber hugs ana

Here is the layout I did for the challenge using Cheri’s sketch



3 comments:

Carolina said...

Great layout Ana! Love this challenge though I don't think I have any yellow materials left in the "emergency kits" I am working with until I move!

Betty Anne said...

Gorgeous layout for a beautiful family picture.

Angie said...

Great page. LIke the family pic.