Saturday, March 3, 2012

little Dr. Seuss birthday party!





I decided to throw a little Dr. Seuss birthday party!  We made Cat in the Hat paper crafts  read some Dr. Seuss books, and ate thing 1 and thing 2 cupcakes. They were  just a hit for the boys , we also had green eggs. I had  lots of fun activities planed for them all day. We did some Dr.Seuss school work and just had a blast all day. Hubby (Art) came home early today that was such a great surprise for the boys. This are all the  fun pictures i will like for you guys to see. Happy Birthday Dr.Seuss we love all your Books:) 





















2 comments:

Neza said...

I loved everything in here! I need ideas on prestons birthday, would love to start working on things since I want out to be perfect and unique! Hope you can help me with great ideas. Keep on doing what you do best!

Dyan said...

love it mama! great job:) lol at Things hair frosting:)