This is the challenge for let's scrap it was lots of fun. It was a little hard for me because I don't fallow recipes not so well, but it was a great challenge. It got me out of my comfort box which is great. You need that some times. Thank you Scarlett for such fun challenge
Here's the recipe you need to use to qualify for the yummy kit....
1. Choose a card sketch ( I used LSC105)
2. Use a LOVE theme, does not have to be Valentine's but LOVE should be oozing from it! :0)
3. Use at least 5 different patterned papers
4. At least 1 item must be cut out from a patterned paper ( I cut out the deer and bug)
5. At least 1 item must be popped up ( I have lots of that going on!!)
6. Bling... a little or lot, just something that sparkles