Friday, January 27, 2012

        
      Hi friends,
The month of February is my favorite month of the year. 1st because is my birthday, 2nd is Valentine’s Day and everything is PINK, that to me is just fabulous. Time just go’s so fast that we have to enjoy every minute of it, headed into February  I'm going to take a picture every day for this challenge. This is the list of creative list of topics to photograph, and I want you to
come with me!!!

this challenge is from FAT MUM SLIM

How to take part in February photo-a-day:

1. Using the list as inspiration, take a photo each day.
2. Share it on Instagram or Twitter using the hashtag #FEBphotoaday. You can also share on your blog or on Facebook ... or even keep the photos privately for yourself.
3. Check out other people's photos and like them or comment on them.

Note: The list is purely for inspiration, however you interpret the daily prompt is up to you. There are no hard and fast rules. For instance for day 22, if you don't officially 'work' and are a mum or looking for work - then show something that you consider to be work (or a chore perhaps). It doesn't have to be office stuff ... it's as loose as you want or need it to be. Just have fun and enjoy!

Also, numbers 20 + 27 were the same in the original list I posted this morning. Please note I have switched the list out.

No comments: